1. Glad you stopped in for a visit!

Please feel free to peruse around and if you have a minute make sure to sign up for an account! We're one of the largest, most active, and helpful communities you'll find for learning about mTurk & registered accounts automatically get access to tons of useful features on the site.

Features for members include:

• The ability to post messages - our community is incredibly helpful & happy to welcome newcomers who are looking to learn the ropes!
    • Live thread update - no need to refresh pages to see new posts/HITs they flow onto the page automatically as they're posted.
    • Desktop alerts - direct PANDAs from exported HITs right on your desktop
    • Access to the full list of HITs exported through the Daily HIT Log
    • TurkerView account which will grant you extra access to HIT review information all across mTurk through TVJS

But most importantly you'll be joining an amazing community. You'll find all types here, from stay-at-home Moms to IT pros. We're a great group - feel free to join us!

04/15 - Snorlax Sunday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlite

Sunlite Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,650 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I use PC and MTS, but I don't have Chrome open that often unless it's for a reason, which is a habit from old when I couldn't afford the ram real estate.

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92,762 / 215 / -6
    MTS is on firefox as well for what that is worth

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
  3. Sunlite

Ratings:
    +6,650 / 0 / -0

News to me- cool, thank you. I made a donation and downloaded it and somewhat loaded it with keep and block, but didn't really like the way my page looked, though I use Hit Tracker and love it. Really, I would just like to see the Mturk pages minus the hits I am not interested in along with all the available quals. lol [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sunlite

Ratings:
    +6,650 / 0 / -0
    Also, I held off on scripts for the longest time until I was convinced I was not going to get banned for using them. I have a million notes I've saved from conversations here, just never took advantage because by the time I wanted to, we had the hurricane, no power, Amazon totally let go of the other site, Firefox updated so that it blue screened my computer daily, my ram problem, etc.
    So, I'm like 6 months behind from where I was.

5. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +10,633 / 13 / -0
  6. Sunlite

Ratings:
    +6,650 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.