1. Glad you stopped in for a visit!

Please feel free to peruse around and if you have a minute make sure to sign up for an account! We're one of the largest, most active, and helpful communities you'll find for learning about mTurk & registered accounts automatically get access to tons of useful features on the site.

Features for members include:

• The ability to post messages - our community is incredibly helpful & happy to welcome newcomers who are looking to learn the ropes!
    • Live thread update - no need to refresh pages to see new posts/HITs they flow onto the page automatically as they're posted.
    • Desktop alerts - direct PANDAs from exported HITs right on your desktop
    • Access to the full list of HITs exported through the Daily HIT Log
    • TurkerView account which will grant you extra access to HIT review information all across mTurk through TVJS

But most importantly you'll be joining an amazing community. You'll find all types here, from stay-at-home Moms to IT pros. We're a great group - feel free to join us!

Good Morning

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MortimerP, Nov 4, 2018.

1. MortimerP

MortimerP New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Good Morning Turkers. I'm newish to Mturk and I've been enjoying the learning experience, mostly. I've learned a lot from browsing forums, more so than tenacity, so I am looking forward to learning from the Turker Hub hivemind. Thanks in advance for all your shared experiences. Good HITs to all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tripsa

Tripsa Ghost Moderator

Ratings:
    +19,146 / 17 / -0
    Welcome to the Hub. Come over to the daily thread, feel free to ask questions and join in on the daily banter.
    [​IMG]

3. Randomacts

Randomacts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99,066 / 250 / -6
    Morning and welcome to turkerhub. If you have any questions feel free to ask for help.
    [​IMG]

4. slothbear

slothbear Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17,242 / 22 / -2
  5. WimpLo

WimpLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54,986 / 19 / -1
    Hi! Welcome to the Hub! :cheer:

6. knottypiper

knottypiper Well-Known Member