1. Glad you stopped in for a visit!

Please feel free to peruse around and if you have a minute make sure to sign up for an account! We're one of the largest, most active, and helpful communities you'll find for learning about mTurk & registered accounts automatically get access to tons of useful features on the site.

Features for members include:

• The ability to post messages - our community is incredibly helpful & happy to welcome newcomers who are looking to learn the ropes!
    • Live thread update - no need to refresh pages to see new posts/HITs they flow onto the page automatically as they're posted.
    • Desktop alerts - direct PANDAs from exported HITs right on your desktop
    • Access to the full list of HITs exported through the Daily HIT Log
    • TurkerView account which will grant you extra access to HIT review information all across mTurk through TVJS

But most importantly you'll be joining an amazing community. You'll find all types here, from stay-at-home Moms to IT pros. We're a great group - feel free to join us!

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BluAngel, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluAngel

BluAngel New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I am new to this forum and a couple others. I have been using Mturk all on my own since 2014. But I had no idea there was such a community until recently when I saw Mturk guide on youtube. In the last month I have been learning about scripts and implementing a few. I really see a huge difference and I wish I knew about this sooner. Thanks for having such a well put together forum.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +47,833 / 101 / -2
    Welcome to TurkerHub!

Scripts are definitely the biggest game-changer as far as earnings go on AMT.. @deansep through up a good 'quick start' guide here yesterday if you haven't seen it already: https://turkerhub.com/threads/scripts.117/#post-31902

If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or drop them in the daily thread.. Usually there's at least one helpful person hanging around at any given time in the day :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,992 / 1 / -0
  4. Davinna

Davinna Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to the hub. Happy turking!

5. Tripsa

Tripsa Taco Mod