Making The Best of Your First Impression!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChrisTurk, Dec 8, 2016.

1. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +17,460 / 68 / -2
    Whether you're a new Turker, wide eyed and bushy tailed to hop on the best batches, or a grizzled vet who has seen more Brelig pay drops than you can remember we're happy you've joined TurkerHub :)

In order to make the best of your first impression here there are a few simple things you may want to include in your post:

1. An Avatar - Nothing says hello like a smiling face, and while you're welcome to take a quick selfie really anything that represents you and your personality will be the perfect addition to an introduction post :) Usernames can be really hard to remember without a picture (face) to attach them to, and some of us are old / forgetful so help us get to know you!
    2. You - Drop a few cool details about your life / goals in your post. Most folks here making good money on Turk started like everyone else, tirelessly working away on HITs trying to learn the ropes and if we have a better idea of your goals/time commitments you'll have a much better experience.
    That's it. Pretty simple :) Soon you'll be surrounded by tons of Turkers all chanting "One of us! One of us!" - just don't drink the Kool-Aid!

• Like Like x 11
    • Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
  2. sparkle73

sparkle73 New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Excellent details

3. Jessica Post

Jessica Post New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My name is Jessica, not really sure what to do at this point but I do know that I want to make some money.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Virginia Carlton

Virginia Carlton New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone, glad that I found somewhere to find ideas to help me with Mturk. hope to get to chat with all of you at some point.

5. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,453 / 1 / -0
    It's a good idea to start your own introduction thread in this section of the forum. That way we can give you a more personalized welcome and answer questions you may have :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1