1. Glad you stopped in for a visit!

Please feel free to peruse around and if you have a minute make sure to sign up for an account! We're one of the largest, most active, and helpful communities you'll find for learning about mTurk & registered accounts automatically get access to tons of useful features on the site.

Features for members include:

• The ability to post messages - our community is incredibly helpful & happy to welcome newcomers who are looking to learn the ropes!
    • Live thread update - no need to refresh pages to see new posts/HITs they flow onto the page automatically as they're posted.
    • Desktop alerts - direct PANDAs from exported HITs right on your desktop
    • Access to the full list of HITs exported through the Daily HIT Log
    • TurkerView account which will grant you extra access to HIT review information all across mTurk through TVJS

But most importantly you'll be joining an amazing community. You'll find all types here, from stay-at-home Moms to IT pros. We're a great group - feel free to join us!

TurkerHub Style Voting - Dark Theme (Final)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by ChrisTurk, Nov 22, 2016.

?

Which Dark Theme would you prefer? Select 1

Poll closed Nov 23, 2016.
  1. Titanium https://brivium.com/demo/Titanium/

51.6%
  2. Flat Awesome + (Dark) https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Flat%20Awesome%20Dark%20Plus

48.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +73,511 / 148 / -2
    So after yesterday's poll 2 of the dark themes were dead tied at 18 votes a piece.

You certainly don't have to vote on this if you're not interested in using a dark theme, but figured a quick run-off wouldn't kill anyone. Will close this by 5PM EST tomorrow (little over 24 hours).

Dark Styles
    I have no skin in this game, I don't particularly like dark styles so here they are without bias:

Titanium [Brivium] - Demo
    Pros: Can change colors & themeing easily. Highly customizable. A lot of the back-end settings will match the default theme of the site so it'll be much easier to customize.

Flat Awesome+ Dark [PixelExit] - Demo
    Pros: Lightweight like its light version. This was available on MTG.
    Cons: Same as its light version, a lot of dead space.

2. rdaneel

rdaneel Active Member

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -0
    I fervently wish we could have MTG Dark here, as it was a pretty perfect theme. Easy on eyes for those of us who never go out in sunlight.

3. Doom Kitten

Doom Kitten Active Member

Ratings:
    +2,244 / 0 / -0
    I like the awesome one better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.