1. TurkerHub's Community Guidelines have been updated. Please review the changes here: https://turkerhub.com/pages/guidelines/
    Dismiss Notice

[Script] Worker.mturk Overwatch Script

Discussion in 'Scripts & Resources' started by Ethraiel, Nov 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RicanGuy86

RicanGuy86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,015 / 1 / -1
    @Ethraiel Hello, I'm having an issue where every time I load OW, an instance of TO is attached to a previous HIT.

[​IMG]

2. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0

Im gonna start working backward here and answer the last question first, or attempt to anyway. I would try changing the script running order so that overwatch is after TO... let me know if that helps

edit @RicanGuy86 i kept repeating the word "extention" in my head and realized you cant do what i mentioned with the extension(to my knowledge), i'll have to spend some time playing around with it because i've been using kads TO script for a while now. I'll let you know if i can figure something out.

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  3. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    when you're on the page can you open up the console (ctrl+shift+j) and tell me what you see? or take a screenshot?

4. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    This will be added, the length is important so I'll have to fix that. you'd think amazon would keep it to no more than 2 possible lengths but i guess not :p thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anath614

Anath614 Active Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I got this working now, well it was working Sunday anyway. I believe the problem was with my computer not the script

• Love Love x 1
  6. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    im assuming "error handling" is still checked? if you have the time open up OW then the console (ctrl+shift+j) then log yourself out on another page, then tell me what you see please :)

7. RicanGuy86

RicanGuy86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,015 / 1 / -1
    Thanks so much. I've been using the TO extension for a while now, and I don't think it's something I need when using something like OW. I think I may just remove it being that there are other ways to obtain TO info.

Thank, again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. slothbear

slothbear Active Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 1 / -0
    Ha, I just saw your reply and the next thing I tried to add to OW had a length of 12.
    IPSoft AWS Account (AG5D2IURXS69)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

10. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Still gonna do some experiments, shouldn't expect people to have to uninstall any TO script or extension... thanks for letting me know what was happening

• Like Like x 1
  11. deansep

deansep Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    I had error handling unchecked. Would you like the results with or without it checked?

12. Ethraiel

Ethraiel Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    If you have it unchecked the script will not check that you're logged in (among other things)... check the box and try to log out, you should be alerted :)